• learning the ins and outs of the Justice of the Peace office.
• working side by side with our Judges.
• working mostly civil cases and many criminal cases.
• studying and learning mountains of paperwork and files that flow in and out of the JP offices.
• speaking to and listening with defendants and plaintiffs
• building relationships with our educators and students.
• direct, hands-on experience in our courthouse and Justice of the Peace offices.
Experience is key in this election.
James Hughes knows the process, knows what needs to be done and knows how to do it. He has served Wichita County for 20 years and for the last 8 of those years he has worked in the Justice of Peace office.
He stands stands ready to serve as Justice of the Peace on Day 1.